Quin and Ashlyn had such an awesome wedding day! From the first email exchanged, I knew they were a good fit for me. I received complete trust from them and felt nothing but encouraged to do my job as best as I can. I loved working with them!
Shoutout to the family of the bride and groom… I have never felt more welcomed into a wedding day. These guys treated me like royalty… I mean… they gave me a seat at the table next to the mother and father of the bride!!! WHAT!? I'm used to eating in a dark corner across the hall ;) and I ate dinner next to the parents of the bride and their close friends. This is just one example of how well I was treated this day. Ashlyn and Quin valued ME and they valued photography and I had a blast photographing their day because of it! Their love for each other just radiates through these photos! Enjoy!
Congratulations Quin & Ashlyn!
- Photographer – Hannah Kathleen Photography
- Venue - CHQ Barn in Chautauqua Lake, New York
- Hotel - Chautauqua Harbor Hotel in Chautauqua Lake, New York
- Hair - Forbici Hair Design
- Makeup – Brow's & Lash Studio
- Flowers – Francesca's Floral Design
- Cake - The Cakery
- DJ – H&H Entertainment
- Ties - Azazie
- Bridal Gown - Lana Addison
- Bridesmaid Dress - Azazie
- Engagement Ring - John David Jewelers
- Groom's Wedding Band - Kirk's Jewelers
- Wedding Stationery - Minted
Born and raised in Buffalo, New York, I am a portrait photographer specializing in weddings! I love to travel especially for photos! Don’t hesitate to reach out an introduce yourself, I love making new friends!
Take a look at my travel calendar and let me know if you want photos anywhere!