This Chautauqua wedding was what dreams are made of! Mike & Taryn are so awesome together and their entire bridal party and family adore them… and for good reason! They’re the best!
From a quaint lake house for Taryn to get ready in on the morning of her wedding, all the way to a lovely set of photos at sunset… I loved every minute spent with this group!
I hope you enjoy seeing Mike and Taryn’s Lake Chautauqua wedding! What a beautiful day celebrating a really special couple. Oh, and don’t forget to look for the infamous cat that crashes every wedding at CHQ Barn!
- Photographer – Hannah Kathleen Photography
- Videographer - Rachel from Blackmoonlilly Productions
- Venue – CHQ Barn
- Hair & Makeup - Beautiful Moments - [email protected]
- Flowers – The Secret Garden
- Tux – The Black Tux
- Bridal Gown – The Altar Bridal
- Bridesmaid Dress – Very Berry from Azazie
- Engagement Ring – Shlomi from The Diamond Source
- Wedding Stationery - Dusty Rose Pink and Gold Floral Greenery Invitation from Zazzle
- DJ - Shawn Steele
Born and raised in Buffalo, New York, I am a portrait photographer specializing in weddings! I love to travel especially for photos! Don’t hesitate to reach out an introduce yourself, I love making new friends!
Take a look at my travel calendar and let me know if you want photos anywhere!