What a beautiful wedding! Jordan’s getting ready location at the new Reikart House in Williamsville, New York was a perfect hotel. Saint Joseph’s Cathedral in the city of Buffalo, NY is a photographer’s dream compared to other dark and poorly lit churches. I didn’t rush out of there like I usually do after ceremonies! I took a few extra minutes to photograph the bride and groom in there because it was just too pretty!
Speaking of pretty… wait until you see the reception venue! Kevin and Jordan chose The Country Club of Buffalo located in Williamsville, New York and it was gorgeous! The layout was quite unique and my favorite part was that the banquet room had large doors that opened up to the patio with space enough to host the bridal party’s head table outside! It was so pretty!
The Country Club had the most perfect backdrops for portraits. In planning their wedding, we originally thought about going to an extra location between the city of Buffalo and the country club. In the end, Kevin and Jordan decided that the golf course had more than enough potential for photos and it really did… I’m so glad we maximized our time there and hope I get to photograph another wedding there sometime soon!
I hope you enjoy seeing Kevin and Jordan's perfect wedding day!
Congratulations Kevin and Jordan. Thank you so much for choosing me as your photographer. It was a perfect day.
- Photographer – Hannah Kathleen Photography
- Videographer – Alex from Black Horse Videography
- Wedding Coordinator – Events by Brielle
- Venue – Salvatore’s Hospitality
- Makeup – Nicole Morris with The Beauty Atelier
- Cake – Wheatberry Bake Shop
- Flowers – Flowers By Johnny
- Tuxes & Ties – Men’s Wearhouse
- Bridal Gown - Dalia’s Bridal
- Bridesmaids Dresses – Azazie
- Engagement Ring – Reeds Jewelers
- Wedding Stationery - Zola
- Band – C.O. Jones
- Getting Ready Hotel - The Reikart House
- Ceremony Location - St Joseph's Cathedral
- Reception Location - The Country Club of Buffalo
Born and raised in Buffalo, New York, I am a portrait photographer specializing in weddings! I love to travel especially for photos! Don’t hesitate to reach out an introduce yourself, I love making new friends!
Take a look at my travel calendar and let me know if you want photos anywhere!