Dave and Liz are married! What a fantastic day celebrating the love these two share. The weather was perfect, the bride looked incredible, and the reception was decorated with Disney details… so what more could I ask for!?
Liz and I hit it off right away over our love of Disney World! In fact, Dave and Liz headed straight to Disneyland on their honeymoon followed by a packed full trip in Hawaii complete with a visit to Aulani! These people know how to vacation! Her love of Disney was definitely incorporated in the reception décor… you’ll have to look extra hard to spot a Hidden Mickey in their wedding cake!
Thank you Dave and Liz for choosing me as your engagement photographer and wedding photographer! Celebrating alongside your family and friends was lovely and I can’t wait to share the rest of your photos with you soon!
Congratulations Dave and Liz!
- Photographer – Hannah Kathleen Photography
- Second Photographer – Ondraea Grace Photography
- Videographer – Pat from Big Buffalo Films
- Venue – Salvatore’s Hospitality
- Hair & Makeup – Capello Salon & Spa
- Cake – Muscoreil’s Fine Desserts
- Flowers – Michael’s Floral Design
- Tuxes & Ties – Marty’s Formal Wear
- Bridal Gown & Bridesmaids Dresses – Bridal Chateau
- Engagement Ring – Reeds Jewelers
- Wedding Stationery - Shutterfly
- DJ – Steve from CJ Sound
Born and raised in Buffalo, New York, I am a portrait photographer specializing in weddings! I love to travel especially for photos! Don’t hesitate to reach out an introduce yourself, I love making new friends!
Take a look at my travel calendar and let me know if you want photos anywhere!